Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today's reading in Genesis follows man's deterioration into wickedness; Noah and the flood; and the post-flood sin of man.  One point to ponder in today's reading is, how many years have passed since creation?  My commentary gave me the answer, which I will post tomorrow.  Two other points of interest for me today were the saving of seven pairs of each clean animal.  The other is God's changing of the dietary rules for Noah and his family at the end of the flood.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how useful it is, but I often like to envision what the world was like before The Flood.... what was different that facilitated such (to us) remarkable longevity? What conditions existed then that allowed animals like a brontosaurus to live that were changed by The Flood to what we see today?

    ReplyDelete